An overabundance of peaches from our CSA combined with a borderline obsessive quest to make cocktails with every flavor of Fee Brothers bitters flavor brought us boozy inspiration. Enjoy an adults-only version of an American dessert classic.
Equipment Needed: Rocks Glass, Pairing Knife, Cutting Board
- 2 oz rye whiskey (around $25/750 ml for decent stuff)
- 15 dashes of peach bitters (about $7/4 oz)
- 3 slices of fresh peach ($2.99/lb)
- 2 ice cubes (free)
- Peel the skin off a peach and cut three thin slices from it.
- Add the ice cubes and peach slices to your glass. Shake in the bitters, measure out your rye and stir thoroughly. Sláinte!