Let’s be honest, sometimes you just need a stiff drink and have no choice but to work with what you’ve got on hand. Even better are the times when you’re able to mix something up that you’d actually throw down again…and again…and…well, then things get fuzzy. Our Georgia Sunrise is guaranteed to please regardless of the time of day.
Equipment Needed: Glass, Stirring Implement
- 2 oz silver tequila (around $40/750 ml for the good stuff)
- 7 dashes of peach bitters (about $7/4 oz)
- 6 oz orange juice ($4/carton)
- A healthy squirt of light agave nectar (about $4/bottle)
- (Optional) 1 ice cube (free)
- Add three parts OJ to one part tequila, some bitters and agave nectar and give it a good stir. Drink and repeat. ¡Salud!