Remember that Chicken Piccata you made that was so awesome? Wouldn’t it be great to make it portable? Stop your wishing right there and just add bread.
Equipment Needed: Cutting Board, Bread Knife or Chef’s Knife
Serving Suggestion: Individual
- Leftover chicken picatta
- Leftover arugula
- Leftover artichoke hearts
- Parmagiano reggiano cheese
- Hot sauce, pesto or mayo
- Italian bread
- Cut yourself off a decent piece of Italian bread (4-6 inches) and slice it lengthwise.
- Layer some arugula on the bottom, put chicken on top, add some artichokes and grate cheese on the whole heap. Add your dressing of choice and enjoy.
- Bonus points for toasting it.