Why let the Irish have all the fun with their coffee? Last time we checked this was the good old U-S of A and we don’t let anyone outdo us, especially when it comes to combining stimulants and depressants in one convenient vessel (*ahem* Four Loko anyone?). Use bourbon and as your preferred poison then sweeten and lighten to taste.
Equipment Needed: Coffee Mug, Spoon, Jigger or Shot Glass
- 3 ice cubes (optional)(free)
- 12 oz brewed coffee ($5/10 oz can)
- 2 oz bourbon (about $34.99/750 ml bottle)
- 2 TBSP half & half ($1.99/PT)
- 2 TSP sugar ($2.39/2 lb box)
- Brew your coffee up. You can either mix things hot or put it in the fridge until it’s cooled if you want iced coffee.
- If you’re going with iced, add your ice cubes. Then add the sugar and bourbon.
- Add half & half if you prefer or drink it black to put some hair on your chest, wuss.