You told yourself you wouldn’t do it this year. That you’d be ready and have everything planned out. Now, here it is, a mere 5 hours before kick off (10 if you count all the pre-game bullsh*t), and you’ve got no food ready. You may not have even hit the store yet. Well fear not, we’ve got you covered. Check out the links from our past recipes below for quick and easy crowd pleasers, then get your ass to the store, man! You can thank us later.
Let’s start with the most important thing, drinks.
- My Bloody Valentine: sparkling wine cocktail
- The Dainty Lumberjack: apple cider, rye, and gumption
- The Summer Sunset: citrusy goodness with a kick
- The Hot Tommy: a cure for what ails you
- The Kentucky Wake Up: to help you power through the second half
Now for some snacks and appetizers.
- Captain Jack’s Cheesy Toasts: a party snack favorite of the saltiest sea dog to ever sail Lake Ontario
- Frito Pie: ‘Nuf said.
- Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl: the mother of all party foods; you need this in your life
- Deviled Duck’s: since it’s last minute, substitute chicken eggs for the duck eggs, and pork bacon for the duck bacon, unless you’ve got the most awesomely stocked pantry or grocery store in the universe.
- Greek Vegetable Pizza: for your vegetarian guests
- Rustic Italian Flatbread: another pizza-like device, this time with meat
- Truffled parmigiano popcorn: game day fanciness
- Greek Nachos: a little more involved but well worth the effort
- Dirty Bird Nachos: turkey nachos with bite
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: Again, ‘nuf said
- Boneless Chicken Tenders: in BBQ, honey mustard, and buffalo style
- Jerk Wings: delicious Jamaican-inspired wings with mango dipping sauce
- Spicy Lemon Hummus: for all your dipping needs
- Wasabi Soy Almonds: spicy roasted nuts
- Firey Maple Walnuts: back to where it all began; a sweet and spicy masterpiece